Deutsche Telekom launched it’s T-Home Speed Product site today. Gratulations! The pink color is similiar to my site, but to be honest, in many other factors the site can be improved:
- color code – black & pink (ok, it’s a personal thing)
- multitude of footnotes (Where is my lawyer?)
- giant static banner on the landing page (dead space!)
- less is more (provider fewer informations at first glance; )
- complicated pricing scheme (why not providing an interactive calculation tool?)
A suggestition: If your product isn’t following the KISS (Keep It Simple & Stupid) principle, you should at least invest enough time & resources in proper sales materials for the point of sale (incl. your virtual POS). Otherwise my mum won’t understand all this.