Flipboard (http://www.flipboard.com/) – Really awesome app for the iPad.
Moving into sleeping and dreaming mode.
Can someone please explain to me why only Apple is able to come up with excellent product design? I’m deeply in love with the iMac design. But i’m not willing to pay the premium nor is the hardware, mainly the GPU, adequate to play the latest games in a decent graphic solution. Before playing games i would even have to install another OS…
Great track and video. Swedish House Mafia stands for quality.
Internet investment’s new champions
The emerging online giants
DST, Naspers and Tencent have made promising internet investments in many emerging markets. Now even Western internet financiers are emulating them
Freaking hot. Open windows, ventilator, and still not below 28.5 degrees celsius during the night inside the building.
I am getting the feeling that Apple is in trouble with the iPhone 4 reception issues. This thing might blow up or should i say “Houston we have a problem”. As always, there are already a lot of hilarious comments on the net. My favorite ones from Techcrunch:
- APPLE IS REVOLUTIONIZING THE WAY WE HOLD PHONES
- What do you call a iPhone 4 user? A beta tester! 🙂
- The new Apple tag line that will replace the Think Different of days past–“Hold Different”
- Simply read the “How to hold your iPhone 4” manual. It’s only 3 short pages.
- Apple may be going to patent the way people hold a phone.
- Steve Jobs WWDC 2011: “As you might have heard, we’ve developed something magical, something revolutionary. It’s called dropCall! When you get annoyed with a phonecall, but don’t wanna hang up, just put the iPhone in your left hand and – boom – the call drops! And put it in your right hand and – boom – the signal is there again! Isn’t that awesome?!”