I am getting the feeling that Apple is in trouble with the iPhone 4 reception issues. This thing might blow up or should i say “Houston we have a problem”. As always, there are already a lot of hilarious comments on the net. My favorite ones from Techcrunch:
- APPLE IS REVOLUTIONIZING THE WAY WE HOLD PHONES
- What do you call a iPhone 4 user? A beta tester! 🙂
- The new Apple tag line that will replace the Think Different of days past–“Hold Different”
- Simply read the “How to hold your iPhone 4” manual. It’s only 3 short pages.
- Apple may be going to patent the way people hold a phone.
- Steve Jobs WWDC 2011: “As you might have heard, we’ve developed something magical, something revolutionary. It’s called dropCall! When you get annoyed with a phonecall, but don’t wanna hang up, just put the iPhone in your left hand and – boom – the call drops! And put it in your right hand and – boom – the signal is there again! Isn’t that awesome?!”